Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 63

I went to Vipingo to finish picture taking there. Upon arrival, I sat in on the teachers Bible study. The topic was about maintaining a good attitude in relationships with people, even when they may be difficult to deal with. Part of the application of the message says, “For one week treat every person you meet, without a single exception, as the most important person on earth. You will find they begin treating you the same way.” That is always a great reminder!

Shortly after Bible study I started taking pictures of the children. The Vipingo picture taking is complete with the exception of a couple absent students. There is one picture of each child holding signs that have their names written on it.

After the visit in Vipingo, George and I took a matatu into town. We stopped at the post office to pick up a package. We went to a copy store to make flyers for the Super Saturday event. I just came home a few minutes ago.

Now, I’m on my way to Tuesday night Bible study….

No comments:

Post a Comment