Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 60... Kenya is a Beautiful Country!!




I am amazed every morning I wake up and see all the beauty in Kenya. This morning I saw a beautiful sunrise. The pictures cannot describe how amazing the scene is in real life. As I was walking down to the beach, there was a camel just standing there eating leaves off a tree. I laughed because he was so cute just standing there by himself eating and I was surprised to see him there. Usually I see camels on the beach with their owner taking them around. This camel was just standing there alone. Very interesting!

1 comment:

  1. He was probably chewing his cud, thinking about his Creator. We need to do that, too. We need to simply chew our spiritual cud and think, think, think, and think about our Creator.

    ReplyDelete