Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 64

I was so blessed today from the kids in Bomani. I went into 4 classes to teach the children a song and a bible story. They also drew pictures at the end of the lesson. I am so proud of these kids. They learn very well and have extremely creative minds. The pictures they drew were cute! They made people, huts, animals, cars, trees and all sorts of other things. It was so adorable watching their little minds at work as they concentrated intently on their drawings.

I spoke with Anne today. She asked me about Pat as she always does! She calls Pat her sister… Anne is one of the lunch ladies at Bomani. She heads up the kitchen area. She is a very hard worker and takes much pride in her work. She makes sure everyone is fed well. She is a great host to the school! As we were talking she asked about my family. She wanted me to say hello to my family and invite them to meet my friends in Kenya. She told me to wish them all well. She asked specifically about my dad, mom, brother and sister. She offered encouraging and inspiring words.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kristen! Please give Anne, my sister, all my love! I miss her very much.

    ReplyDelete