Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 18

Life is wonderful! Tonight I felt the ocean breeze as I was looking at the moonlight water. I absorbed every second. Life is full of amazing moments that cannot be described with words. It’s so easy to live a busy life and not take in what’s happening around us. Today I tried to notice and capture all the things happening around me. I looked for meaningful, joyful and loving things.

As I was helping out at Super Saturday (equivalent to VBS), I paid special attention to the children’s reactions. Some kids were shy and kept their true selves inward. Some let their characters shine. I caught very many genuine smiles and lots of laughter. Laughter and smiles are some of my favorite things in life. I like to catch a glimpse of as many smiles as possible in a day. The more smiles I spread the more that come back. The best moments I captured today were moments of watching individuals care for each other with hugs, touches, words and looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment