Monday, August 17, 2009

Dy 27

I made it through the traffic, driving on the opposite side today! Yay! Boy, I’ll have to get used to that. Driving on the right hand side of the vehicle and in the left lane instead of the right is weird. The roads are full of random cars and people popping out from everywhere... Ha, ha. It was fun. I found my way to the orphanage after detailed instructions from Bobby and Lisa.

Jim and Susie are on their way back to the states. They left this morning around 6:30. Jim stopped at the doctors in Nairobi and was assured that he should make it in time to the states for his surgery. We hope that is accurate. Keep praying!

1 comment:

  1. I pray that God heals Jim and that all will go well and without pain. He's a strong man, spiritually, especially, and the devil is looking to thwart Jim's path and to ruin his work in Kenya. I pray against that, too.

    ReplyDelete