Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 9 KENYA TEAM ~ Saying bye ~



Today the Fox River group left. I said goodbye to everyone. Every moment with the group was awesome. I loved spending time with the team these past 9 days. I will miss them dearly. I do hope their trip home is good and safe. Everyone in the group left me with something that I can use during my three month stay. A few of them graciously gave me monetary gifts as well. The generosity of the group touched my heart. I’m SO GRATEFUL to all of them for that.

Thank you Fox River 2009 Kenya Group!! Asante Sana, Sana, Sana, Sana!!!!! I can’t wait to hear from you all. I’d love to learn how God is working in your lives as time goes on after this amazing trip we shared together. You made this trip so special. You are very dear to my heart. The generosity of what you gave to me and shared with me is deeply appreciated. MISSING YOU!

Mr. Happy, Keep on smiling! And wear that bright Kenya shirt with joy!
Carmen, teach everyone the song! Jambo, Jambo Sana...
I Love you guys!!


2 comments:

  1. You really make me wish I had been with this group, Kristen. It seems I said goodbye to you a very long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we love you too, Kristen! Our trip home started out slow in Mombasa, but we make all the connections with flights on time and all the luggage arrived at the final destination as well. Remember that part of our hearts are there with you. You will be in our thoughts and prayers every day!!! Denise

    ReplyDelete