Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 10

Today I went out with a group that is on a mission trip from Texas. First we went to Vipingo. I was SO happy to see the teachers. They are extremely friendly and passionate in their work. I ran up to Rose and Nicole with a huge smile to give them hugs when we arrived! I’m looking forward to our growing friendship.

The group and I played games with the kids. This was another joyful time with these precious children. I treasure the moments spent with them. After Vipingo, we went to the Texas groups established school. I am always so delighted to see the needy children being helped by churches. The Texas group did a great job entertaining the children. The children were so thankful to spend the day with them ~ I can see why, the Texans are wonderful people! I’m grateful for the time I spent with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment