Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 24 ~ Sooo fun!


I woke up feeling refreshed and excited to spend another day in Kenya. Victor (the family dog) and I went for a nice jog on the beach. Then, I did some studies and went for a swim. After the swim we went to lunch to celebrate Jim and Susie’s friend’s birthday. Right after lunch, Lisa and I went to get out nails done!

Lisa has a friend named Joy that just opened a business. She does reflexology, pedicures and manicures. We decided to support her new business and get pedicures. She does great work! Her shop is very cute. I intend to go back while I’m here.

After the pedicures, we went to see a movie called The Proposal. The movie was a hilarious! This was my first time in a Kenyan theatre. Before the movie they play their national anthem and everyone stands up for it. I highly recommend seeing that movie if you have not already…

No comments:

Post a Comment